Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's opening day!

Boston vs New York in Fenway Park. First pitch, 8:09pm. Josh Beckett vs C.C. Sabathia. My prediction for the game? It will be a high scoring game, something like 8-6 or 7-5. I really don't care who wins because I 'hate' both of them.
I have Pedroia, Ellsbury, and Nick 'DL' Johnson playing tonight. He already hurt his leg on Thursday when he fouled a pitch off of his thigh. For most people, they shake it off in a couple of hours. Nick!?, well it takes him 10x longer to recover from things. Here's hoping he stays healthy for the entire season at DH. If Derek Jeter and Johnny Damon can hit 20 bombs at Yankee Stadium, why can't Johnson!? Batting second for that line-up could provide some video game like statistics. Not bad for a 24th round pick in the Bronson Baseball Draft. Why was he still available? He ALWAYS gets hurt. Well, not this year my friends! You show them Nick, you show them!

Man I love baseball season!

No comments:

Post a Comment